Wiss Electrician Shears, Steel Blades, 6-In.
With precision-ground steel blades, these compact Crescent Wiss® Electrician/Data Scissors are perfect for electrical and data cable work. Their titanium blade coating is three times harder than steel for extra durability and a double-serrated bottom blade grips material for better control and cleaner cuts. The scissors incorporate a cable cutter for powerful shear cuts, integrated 19 and 23 AWG wire stripper notches, a "grip zone" feature for tightening wire nuts or crimping low-voltage connections, and serrations on the outside edges for reaming conduit and electrical box knockouts. Touch-point ergonomic handles feature soft textured TPR grips for exceptional comfort and an ergonomic control bar extension provides greater control and increased leverage.
- Integrated wire strippers in scissor blade for quick and easy stripping of 19 and 23 AWG wires
- Serrated outside edges of blades for reaming knockouts and conduit
- Grip-Zone area for tightening wire nuts and crimping low voltage connections
- Precision ground blades feature durable serrations on the bottom blade that grip material for better control and cleaner cuts
- Integrated cable cutter provides added power and grip needed to make clean shear cuts through electrical cable
- Touch point ergonomics optimize hand and finger contact points in handles to maximize fit, control, and user ergonomi
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||APEX TOOL GROUP LLC|
Rated 5 out of 5 by VoltronTech from These are very handy scissors! These are very handy scissors. They are compact in size but perform very well. They are left or right-handed. The blades are hardened steel and had no problem cutting right thru network cables. The blades are serrated on one side to prevent slipping while cutting wire. There are 2 wire stripping notches that are cut into the upper blade. The scissors are titanium coated 3X harder than steel. I highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2021-09-27
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.