- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat, are easy to clean, and built to last.
- Total cooking area is 529 square inches, 424 square inches of main grilling space; 105 square inches warming rack area
- Flavorizer bars direct heat to every inch of the cooking grate so that your entire meal cooks evenly, with no worry of hot or cold spots.
- Grease is funneled away from the burners and into an easily accessible drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox.
- Three stainless steel main burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Sleek, stainless steel lid for an upgraded look to your backyard or patio.
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govProposition 65 warning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (Wash hands after handling this product). Combustion by-products produced when using this produce contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information please visit|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.