- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat, are easy to clean, and built to last.
- Total cooking area is 529 square inches, 424 square inches of main grilling space; 105 square inches warming rack area
- Flavorizer bars direct heat to every inch of the cooking grate so that your entire meal cooks evenly, with no worry of hot or cold spots.
- Grease is funneled away from the burners and into an easily accessible drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cookbox.
- Three stainless steel main burners with 32,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Sleek, stainless steel lid for an upgraded look to your backyard or patio.
- Fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||WEBER-STEPHEN PRODUCTS|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govSome dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.