- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Pacific Northwest Mix is a premium mix crafted for pacific northwest lawns with root-building nutrition
- This lawn care product contains a combination of grass seed, fertilizer, and soil improver to help establish deep roots for a thick, green lawn to be proud of
- This grass seed mix should be planted in spring or fall when air temperatures are consistently between 60°F and 80°F
- Lawn seed should be watered daily or as needed to keep the soil moist for at least 3 weeks or until seedlings reach 2 inches in height
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Pacific Northwest Mix 2.4 Lbs. bag will cover 265 sq. ft. when seeding a new lawn or 800 sq. ft. when overseeding an existing lawn
|Coverage (sq. ft.)||1,000 or Less|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SCOTTS LAWNS|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.