Smartbond Subfloor Construction Adhesive, Foaming Gel, 20-oz.
Smartbond, 20 oz, sub floor construction polyurethane adhesive foaming gel, for interior & exterior applications, bonds to wet, dry, frozen & treated lumber, includes convenient dispenser applicator trigger, tapered spray nozzle & safety tab to re-seal nozzle for reuse up to 30 days, provides 8 times the coverage of cartridge adhesives, applies as a foam & transforms into a high strength, fast curing gel, excellent adhesion & gap bridging with a 20 minute open time.
- 8X more coverage than standard cartridge adhesives
- One can of SMARTBOND Subfloor equals the coverage of eight 28 oz. cartridges of subfloor adhesive
- 25% faster to apply - less gunning, less change out, less fatigue
- Unique foam collapses to form a high-strength adhesive gel
- Polyurethane formula provides a strong, durable and permanent bond to a wide range of building materials
- Bonds wet, frozen and treated lumber
- Reusable for up to 30 days
- Bridges gaps and voids
- Exceeds ASTM D3498 shear strength tests for wet, frozen and dry lumber
|Country of Origin||NL|
|Manufacturer Name||DAP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.