- 400-channel memory to store favorite frequencies in 10 separate storage banks
- Service banks easily locate types of calls by searching preprogrammed frequencies in separate marine, fire/police, aircraft, ham & weather banks
- SKYWARN® provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks to monitor storm conditions as they occur prior to the media or emergency management officials announcing them to the general public
- .Spectrum sweeper rapidly detects, monitors & stores frequencies from nearby radio transmitters without knowing the frequency
- Backlit LCD provides easy-to-read displays & assists programming data even in low-light situations
- Lock-out function skips over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Finds new & unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- SAME/FIPS weather alert displays the weather event & sounds an alert for a chosen specific county or counties
- Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries
- Delays scanning for 2 sec before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- Priority channel sets the scanner to check 1 channel every 2 sec while scanning
- Data cloning allows transfer of the programmed data to another WS1010 scanner
|Country of Origin||PH|
|Manufacturer Name||PETRA INDUSTRIES|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.