Rechargeable Fire Extinguisher, Heavy-Duty, Red, 3A: 40-B:C
May be purchased individually in store.
- Class A is for wood and paper fires
- Class B is for liquid fires like grease, gasoline and oil
- Class C is for electrical fires
- 40 square foot coverage
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||FIRST ALERT BRK|
Breaking the Fire Extinguisher Code
Fire extinguishers are created for certain purposes so it's best to know what those numbers and letters mean before you buy one.
- True Value only stocks Class B & C dry chemical extinguishers. That meams they are intended to put out fires caused by (B) flammable liquids and (C) electrical equipment.
- What do those numbers mean? The number is only associated with Class B extinguishers and indicates how many square feet of a flammable liquids fire it can douse.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.