- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Bermudagrass is drought-tolerant to stand up to scorching heat with root-building nutrition for a stronger lawn
- This lawn care product contains a combination of grass seed, fertilizer, and soil improver to help establish deep roots for a thick, green lawn to be proud of
- This grass seed mix should be planted in late spring or early summer when air temperatures are consistently between 70°F and 90°F
- Lawn seed should be watered daily or as needed to keep the soil moist for at least 3 weeks or until seedlings reach 2 inches in height
- Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Bermudagrass 8 Lbs. bag will cover 2,665 sq. ft. when seeding a new lawn or 8,000 sq. ft. when overseeding an existing lawn
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||SCOTTS LAWNS|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.