Elastomeric Polyurethane Sealant, Self-Leveling, Limestone, 10.1-oz.
Masterseal sl, 10.1 oz, limestone, 1 component, non-priming, self-leveling elastomeric polyurethane, designed for expansion joints in concrete floors & decks, use it where flexibility as well as abrasion & puncture resistance are required.
- Limestone Color
- 10.1 Ounce Tube
- 26 Linear Feet Approximate Coverage
- Self-leveling, so no tooling needed
- Movement capability of ±25% allows expansion and contraction with joint movement
- Abrasion resistant to provide for longer wearing and durability
- Skins overnight and fully cures within a week
- Easy to gun for quick installation
- No priming needed on most surfaces, offering excellent adhesion
- Wide application temperature range makes MasterSeal SL1 suitable for all climates
- Excellent weatherability for long-lasting performance
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||PRIMESOURCE BUILDING PROD.|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including TITANIUM DIOXIDE (AIRBORNE, UNBOUND PARTICLES OF RESPIRABLE SIZE), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and TOLUENE, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.