- Includes flush mount cover without a door
- Accommodates plug-on secondary surge arrestor (sold separately)
- Overhead/underground feed simply by rotating the device before installing
- Single phase
- Flush mount device cover without a door
- Thermoplastic interior assembly is among the most rugged in the industry
- Slot/square drive screws let you use either standard flat blade screwdriver or square-head driver for positive drive and proper torque
- Three ground bar mounting locations (left, right and end) let you pick the easiest spot to wire
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.