4 GPH Take-A-Part Flag Dripper, 10-Pack
Water plants precisely where they need it most the root zone with the 4 GPH Take-A-Part™ Flag Dripper. Waters evenly into the soil, creating good soil moisture plants need for optimal growth and overall health. Ideal for watering individual shrubs, trees & plants in containers and hanging baskets. The color-coded flag identifies the GPH the emitter delivers but doesn't adjust the water flow; the pull flag makes the dripper easy to grasp and position. Give it a tug and it pulls apart so you can remove debris. The 4 GPH Flag Dripper emits up to 6.30 GPH at 15-50 PSI and is made of polyethylene treated with UV inhibitors.
- Precise, even watering to keep the soil moist to hydrate the plant's root zone; Ideal for watering individual shrubs and trees in landscapes, and plants in container pots and hanging baskets
- Fits ¼ in. tubing and dripline with internal diameter of 0.170 in. or punched hole with diameter of 0.170 in. ; N/A; 4 GPH flow rate
- Can be used in multiple ways: attached to end of 1/4 in. feeder line connected to 1/2 in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply tubing; punched directly into 1/2 in. supply tubing; or punched into 1/2 in. supply tubing with 1/4 in. tubing attached and directed to
- Pull flag makes it easy to remove the top of emitter and flush out the inside to clear debris; Discharge rates from 3.60 to 6.30 GPH, at 15-50 PSI
- Comes with ten Take-A-Part Flag Drippers ; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.