3000 CFM Down-Draft Roof Evaporative Cooler for 1100 Sq. Ft.
Evaporative cooling is the natural, economical way to beat the heat! Our coolers are built for high performance, easy installation and low maintenance. Evaporative coolers work by drawing hot outdoor air through a cooling pad. The air is cooled by evaporation then circulated into your living/work space. Our coolers are built in the USA of heavy gauge galvanized steel that is powder-coated for weather and impact resistance. They have bolted construction for easy installation and access to replaceable parts. Before each shipment, our coolers must pass performance tests and meet quality control standards to ensure years of worry free operation. Note that evaporative cooling is recommended only for dry, arid climates.
- Down draft design circulates air at up to 3000 CFM based on motor selection
- Cools up to 1100 sq ft based on motor selection
- Cools 600-1100 Square Feet
- Designed for use with 1/3 hp, 1 or 2-speed motor (sold separately)
- Uses dependable aspen pads
- Easy connect to water supply for continuous operation
- Galvanized steel cabinet provides durability
- Tough, polyester-resin coating on exterior surface
- One-piece bottom pan for leak-proof operation keeps maintenance low
- This evaporative cooler performs best in dry, arid climates
- Built in the USA of domestic and imported parts
|Country of Origin||US|
|Model Number||3000 DD|
|Manufacturer Name||CHAMPION COOLER|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.