- Protect your oasis with Captain Jack's Bt Thuricide Ready-to-Use Spray; this product controls cabbage looper, hornworms, tent caterpillars and more
- Protects fruits, vegetables, shade trees and ornamentals; designed for use on broccoli, cauliflower, kale, mustard greens, eggplant, pepper, melons, tomatoes, cabbage, and more
- Kills worms and caterpillar stage insects while causing no harm to birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects, such as honeybees and ladybugs; this product kills by ingestion, after ingesting, bugs immediately stop feeding and will die within 2-3 days
- Active ingredient of the product is a strain of the bacterium bacillus thuringiensis, which is a leading insecticide used worldwide; approved for organic gardening
- This product arrives conveniently ready-to-use in a trigger sprayer bottle; to use, apply thoroughly to affected plants when worms or caterpillars are first noticed; for full use instructions please see product label
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||BONIDE PRODUCTS INC|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.