Baseboard Heater, White, 750-Watts, 36-In.
The electric baseboard heater is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms. The electric baseboard heater uses convection to circulate air. By superior design and proper placement under a window area, the electric baseboard case causes air to flow naturally. The cold air falls from the window area as the warm air rises from the heater, causing the air to tumble gently throughout the room. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional field mount thermostat kit.
- Easy installation with pre-punched case at 1" intervals
- 120 Volts, 750 Watts, UL listed
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Rugged steel construction
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- Oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- 36" long
- A thermostat is required (not included)
- Universal wiring at both ends
- Made in USA
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||CADET MANUFACTURING CO|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.