Barbed Coupling, 1/4 in., 10-Pack
Build, repair, or expand your drip irrigation project with the 1/4 in. Barbed Coupling. The micro fitting connects 2 sections of 1/4 in. supply tubing or dripline together, or connects a 1/4 in. feeder line to a punched hole on a supply line. The single-barbed coupler has an extended barrel length making it easier to grip to insert into tubing. If you have trouble fitting it into tubing, try soaking the tube opening in hot water or leaving out in the sun to soften the material. Micro fitting is reusable and made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
- Connects two sections of 1/4 in. supply tubing or dripline together, or connects a 1/4 in. feeder line that branches off a 1/2 in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply line; Works in a variety of areas, from small to large, flat or sloped; transports water to tr
- Fits ¼ in. tubing or dripline with internal diameter of 0.170 in. or punched hole with diameter of 0.170 in.
- Insert barbed end into the tubing opening and anchor it in place. (Tip: soften the tubing end so it's easier to work with by soaking in hot water or leaving out in the sun for pliability); Single-barbed fitting inserts into drip tubing and anchors into pl
- Handles water pressures up to 50 psi; Works with Raindrip products and other products with compatible connection type
- ¼ in. barbed couplings come in a pack of 10; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.