Ball Valve, Lead-Free Brass, 2-Pc. ,1/2-In. Solder x Solder
1/2 LFFBVS-3C-M1 is a two-piece full port lead free ball valve is used in residential, commercial, and industrial applications for potable water and a full range of liquids and gases. It features a lead free brass body with solder end connections, bottom-loaded blowout-proof stem, virgin PTFE seat, thrust washer, and adjustable stem packing gland, stem packing nut, chrome plated lead free brass ball, lead free brass adapter and steel handle. Certified NSF-61/ANSI 8, UL listed, and FM approved.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI standard 61/8
- Pressure Rating: WOG = 600psi/WPS=150psi
- Temperature Rating: -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- UL Listed solder valves
- Adjustable stem packing gland
- PTFE stem packing seal, thrust water, and seats
- Bottom loaded blowout proof stem
- Valves comply to MSS-SP-110 standards
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Model Number||1/2 LFFBVS-3C-M1|
|Manufacturer Name||WATTS BRASS & TUBULAR|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.