- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location.
- No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
|Manufacturer Name||BLACK & DECKER/DEWALT|
|California Residents Proposition 65||Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.