- Rip, cross cut, and make angled cuts up to 48" long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the Guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a Starting Block that supports the saw and allows normal blade guard operation
- Mount almost any circular saw—left or right blade—to the Universal Sled
- Universal Sled is compatible with the Kreg Rip-Cut
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||KREG TOOL COMPANY|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile and other chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.