Valid only on Truevalue.com. Not valid at True Value stores or on their websites. Not valid on Weber®, Traeger, Carhartt®, Kenmore, Ring, Nest ,Dyson, Makita®, Orca, DeWalt, Bosch, items: 227554. Other exclusions may apply. Purchase price of $100 excludes tax & shipping. Not valid on gift card purchases or with any other coupons, offers, or certificates. Void where prohibited. Coupon code valid through 11:59 p.m. PT on 12/5/20; code may be withdrawn prior to that time at our discretion. In that event, notice will be posted on TrueValue.com and prior purchases with code will be honored.
- For rotary or percussion drilling.
- For use with: masonry, concrete, brick, marble, granite, hardened steel, cast metal, fiberglass, plexiglass, ceramic tile, hard wood, soft wood, and glass.
- Chrome vanadium steel shank for enormous strength and flexibility.
- Cobalt and tungsten carbide tip withstands drilling temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Special negative back grinding enables the tip to bore with a filing action, not cutting.
- Flat bottom parabolic flute for faster waste removal.
- No center punch needed, eliminates "walking".
- Resharpen using ARTU's Grinding Wheel item #01551.
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills, and drill presses.
- Outlast regular carbide tipped bits.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||ARTU USA INC|
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.