- Extra Power. Two L324 batteries will give you even more clearing power. A 60 Volt MAX (6.0 Amp-Hours, L324 Watt-Hours) is compatible with all 60V Flex-Force Power System™ tools.
- Snowdrift Strength - Busting through thick, crusty drifts feel like a snow day with all the power to break through heavy, wet snow and throw it up to 40 feet.
- Crush Snow to the Curb..- Rip through tough snow with ease from the durable design of Toro's patent-pending all-steel Power Edge™ auger.
- The Right Fit For You - Ideal for clearing a driveway that can hold 2-18 cars on a single, full charge with an extra battery in 2 - 9" of snow at a time.
- Extended Life - Enjoy more power, longer runtime and longer life from a Brushless DC Motor.
- Quick-Turn Chute with Glove Ready Grip - Aim exactly where you want to throw snow, from behind the machine, with the quick-turn chute lever and comfort glove grip.
- Put Snow Where You Want it. - With a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute.
- Starts the First Time, Every Time - Reliable starting and low maintenance with battery power. Flex-Force 60V* batteries have intelligent software to maximize run time and power.
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Manufacturer Name||TORO CO M/R BLWR/TRMMR|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.