- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||MILWAUKEE ELEC TOOL|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.