5-Gallon 204 Plastic Roof Cement
Spreads easily in cold weather. Ideal for filling flashing pans around roof penetrations. Heavy-bodied, smooth-spreading. Tough, long-lasting flexible film. Will not run or sag in the hottest weather. Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASTM Specification D-4586, Type I.
- Trowel-grade for use on DRY surfaces
- Repairs holes, cracks, splits on asphalt coated, composition and metal roofs
- Seal around chimneys, vents, skylights, flashings
- Seals tabs of asphalt shingles
- Doesn't slide/slump in hot weather
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||HENRY CO|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govCancer -|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.