- 3-Wire design with 2 blades and fuse holders and 1 neutral
- 120/240 Volts AC
- 30 Amperes
- NEMA Type 1 metallic enclosure for indoor use
- 1.5/3.0 Horse Power 240 Vac single phase (Standard/Maximum)
- 3.0/7.5 Horse Power 240 Vac three phase (Standard/Maximum) for corner grounded delta system only - Refer to data bulletin 2700DB0202
- Terminal lug data: one #12-6 aluminum or #14-6 copper
- 100 kA UL listed short circuit withstand rating maximum with class R fuses and class R Kit DRK30 properly installed
- Fusible Switch -- Cartridge Fuse Class H, K or R
- Neutral bar included
- Service Entrance Rate - Purchase Separately Service Ground Kit PK3GTA1
- UL Listed
- Protection from live parts with cover closed.
- Protection from Arcing during switching
- Provides emergency disconnecting means
- Protects switching components from environment
- Tangential Knockouts for ease of installation
- OSHA lockout
|Country of Origin||MX|
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
|California Residents Proposition 65||www.P65Warnings.ca.govThis product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to|
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.