- 3-Wire design with 2 blades and fuse holders and 1 neutral
- 120/240 Volts AC
- 30 Amperes
- NEMA Type 1 metallic enclosure for indoor use
- 1.5/3.0 Horse Power 240 Vac single phase (Standard/Maximum)
- 3.0/7.5 Horse Power 240 Vac three phase (Standard/Maximum) for corner grounded delta system only - Refer to data bulletin 2700DB0202
- Terminal lug data: one #12-6 aluminum or #14-6 copper
- 100 kA UL listed short circuit withstand rating maximum with class R fuses and class R Kit DRK30 properly installed
- Fusible Switch -- Cartridge Fuse Class H, K or R
- Neutral bar included
- Service Entrance Rate - Purchase Separately Service Ground Kit PK3GTA1
- UL Listed
- Protection from live parts with cover closed.
- Protection from Arcing during switching
- Provides emergency disconnecting means
- Protects switching components from environment
- Tangential Knockouts for ease of installation
- OSHA lockout
|Manufacturer Name||SQUARE D BY SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC|
As an email subscriber you will receive:
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.