2 GPH Pressure Compensating Dripper, 10-Pack
Count on the same, consistent output of water delivered to each plant with the 2 GPH Pressure Compensating Dripper. PC emitters maintain a constant flow rate should the water pressure change, and no matter where the emitter is placed on tubing. The self-cleaning, turbulent flow emitters flush out sediments to prevent clogging. Connects to 1/4 in. tubing or attaches directly into 1/2 in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply tubing. Ideal for watering individual shrubs and trees in landscapes, and plants in container pots and hanging baskets. Dripper is made of polyethylene and silicone treated with UV inhibitors.
- Flow rate remains constant in varying inlet water pressures and positions along length of tubing; Ideal for watering individual shrubs and trees in landscapes, and plants in container pots and hanging baskets
- Fits ¼ in. tubing with internal diameter of 0.170 in. or punched hole with diameter of 0.170 in. ; N/A; 2 GPH per emitter
- Can be used in multiple ways: attached to end of 1/4 in. feeder line connected to 1/2 in., 5/8 in., or 0.710 in. supply tubing; punched directly into 1/2 in. supply tubing; or punched into 1/2 in. supply tubing with 1/4 in. tubing attached; Self-cleaning
- 2 GPH pressure-compensating emitters are designed to deliver a steady, uniform amount of water regardless of changes in pressure or length of tubing used; Color coded for easy identification of flow rate: red - 1/2 GPH, ideal for heavy soil/clay areas; bl
- Comes with ten 2 GPH Pressure Compensating Drippers ; Raindrip stands by their product and gives a 1-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If your product breaks, Raindrip will send you a new one for free, just pay shipping and handling.
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Name||RAINDRIP INC|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.