1/2-In. 2-Flute Carbide Straight Router Bit
1/2" diameter, 2-flute carbide straight router bit, 1/4" shank, 1" cutting length, 2-1/2" total length.
- Application: general stock removal with smooth finish
- Solution: Freud cuts smoother because of precise shear and hook angles
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwoods, softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers, hand-held or table-mounted routers
|Country of Origin||IT|
Behind every project is a True Value®
Thanks for signing up!
Please add email@example.com to your address book.
This functionality is enabled only for desktop.