Farberware classic 6-quart stockpot with lid. Many of us grew up and learned to cook with freeware, one of the oldest and most trusted names in cookware. The classic beauty and lifetime durability of stainless steel is enhanced by a sandwich of aluminum in the base which improves heat conductivity and efficiency. For making hearty stews and aromatic soups a stock pot is essential. Available in several sizes to accommodate the needs of your family and entertaining style.
- Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish
- Aluminum core in base for quick, even heating; base capped by stainless steel
- Thick, durable, rolled rims for drip-resistant pouring; tight lid
- Handles stay cool on stovetop; oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Lifetime warranty against defects
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: TH