The Culligan® HD-950A Heavy-Duty Sediment Filter allows you to preserve and protect your household plumbing and water-using appliances. Designed for installations where a 1-inch water main is present at the point of entry, this filter housing features a pressure relief button used at cartridge change time. The filter must be protected against freezing. For ease of cartridge change, a housing wrench is included. The large filter size provides extra capacity where high sediment concentration is an issue. Because water quality varies among locations, the HD-950A is sold without a filter cartridge. The unit comes with a 5-year limited warranty. The HD-950A housing uses filter cartridges R50-BBSA, CP5-BBS, and RFC-BBSA.
- Culligan® HD-950A Heavy-Duty Whole House Sediment Filter is made of UV-resistant opaque material - required when outdoor installations are necessary and is ideal for applications requiring large volumes of water.
- UV-resistant opaque filter housing is easy to install on 1-inch main water line at point of entry. Cartridge sold separately.
- Filter extends life of washing machines, water heaters, water softeners, fixtures, faucets, and other water-using household appliances.
- Uses Culligan® heavy-duty whole house cartridges: R50-BBSA, CP5-BBS or RFC-BBSA
- WQA Tested and Certified with 5-year limited warranty
- Package includes: Housing, housing wrench and installation instructions
- Replacement parts sold separately: Culligan® OR-100 o-ring, SW-3A housing wrench, WBA mounting bracket
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Out-of-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: US