Nashua #330. 3" x 50 yard extreme weather hvac foil tape, silver. designed for extreme temperatures between -35 f and 260 f. extremely conformable foil backing. aggresive adhessive system utilizes a quick-stick formulation.
- Taping joints and seams in duct work for heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems
- Specifically intended for use over a wide temperature range
- Suitable for general repairs and a variety of insulation uses
- Special adhesive system with aggressive adhesion even at -25F
- Aluminum foil backing is extremely conformable
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: US