The Affinity 3100 gas grills feature an enclosed cart with stainless steel door and painted cart. All grills are constructed with a stainless steel lid insert and a stainless steel tube lid handle; a lid thermometer, and cast aluminum end caps. The cooking system, rated at 36,000 BTUs, includes 3 stainless steel burners and an electronic ignition. Cooking grates are made of 1/4" diameter stainless steel wire. The primary cooking area measures 418 sq.-in.; the warming rack area measures 132 sq.-in., giving a total cooking area of 550 sq.-in.. Other features include a stainless steel stamped warming rack, porcelain-enameled heat distribution plates, textured painted right and left hand side tables, and a stainless steel control panel. There are 4 heavy-duty casters (2 fixed, 2 swivels). NG models include a 10-ft. flexible hose. 5-year limited warranty.
- Three Stainless Steel Burners
- 36,000 BTU Per Hour Input
- Primary Cooking Area - 418 sq.-in.
- Warming Rack Area - 132 sq.-in.
- Total Cooking Area - 550 sq.-in.
- Porcelain Enameled Cooking Grates
- Porcelain Enameled Heat Distribution Plates
- Electronic Ignition
- Two Scratch Resistant Work Centers
- LP Tank Not Included
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN