Part of Chicago Cutlery's well-known Walnut Tradition line, this knife is used to separate meat from the bone and for all around slicing. It is notable for its patented Taper Grind edge, which stays exceptionally sharp. The blade is made of rust-resistant, high-carbon stainless steel, and is complemented by an ergonomic, triple-riveted handle comprised of solid walnut. The full-tang assembly extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle, adding balance and heft. Made in China, the knife comes covered by a lifetime warranty. Hand washing is recommended..
- 5-inch boning/utility knife; used to separate meat from the bone, and for all-round slicing
- High-carbon 420 stainless-steel blade resists rust and stains; exclusive Taper Grind edge stays sharp and is easy to re-sharpen
- Full-tang blade extends from tip of knife to end of handle, lends balance and weight
- Ergonomic, contoured handle made of solid walnut, secured by triple-compression brass rivets
- Classic styling; hand wash only; covered by lifetime warranty
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN