Farberware classic 10-inch fry pan with lid functional as well as beautiful, this 10-inch frying pan is made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to a mirror finish. The pan has an aluminum core in its base to spread heat quickly and evenly. The core is completely clad in stainless steel so, like the rest of the pan, the bottom resists corrosion and discoloring and cleans up easily. Thick rolled rims add durability and make it possible to pour from the pan without dripping. Because the pan is 2-1/2 inches deep and comes with a tight-fitting, domed lid, it is roomy enough to fry chicken and sautã© vegetables but can also be used for braising red cabbage and pork chops or for cooking chili on the stovetop or in the oven. (the handles are oven safe to 350 degrees f and stay cool on the stovetop.) The pan is dishwasher-safe and comes with a lifetime warranty against defects. All the utility of a fry pan plus the added advantage of a lid, for when something needs to simmer.
- Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel polished to mirror finish
- Aluminum core in base for quick, even heating; base capped by stainless steel
- Thick, durable, rolled rims for drip-resistant pouring; tight lid
- Handles stay cool on stovetop, oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Lifetime warranty against defects
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: TH