Master Mechanic introduces an 18-volt, 3/8-inch cordless drill kit with more torque than before! Designed to meet the needs of professional tradesmen as well as weekend do-it-yourselfers, this high-quality tool is an ideal choice for general construction, plumbing, electrical installation work, and finish carpentry. Features 24 torque settings, 2-speed 0-350 and 0-1400 RPM transmission with variable-speed trigger and brake. Handy on-board horizontal/vertical bubble level assures accuracy. With a trigger-activated LED worklight and ergonomic, molded soft grip handle for reduced hand fatigue. Includes two 1.5A batteries, 1-hour quick charger & 2 screwdriver bits packed in a convenient carry tote. Plus, it's backed by a three-year mfr.'s warranty.
- 18-volts with forward/reverse 2-speed ranges from 0-350 RPM to 0-14,000 RPM
- 3/8-inch metal keyless chuck for easy bit changes
- 1-hour fast charger with auto shut-off and two 18V Ni-Cd Batteries
- All metal gearboxes
- Professional Grade Motor with Electric Brake for Fast Repetitive Driving
- Questions? Call toll-free technical support line at 1-866-FIX-TOOL.
- Three year mfr.'s warranty
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN