Master Mechanic introduces a 7-amp reciprocating saw engineered with the latest technology. Heavy-duty 7-amp motor and 1-1/8 inch stroke length allows the tradesman to make fast, aggressive cuts across a wide array of materials while the variable speed (800 - 2700 Strokes Per Minute) control gives users the ability to adjust depending on the application. This reciprocating saw is ideal for demolition and rough-cutting, yet maintains a light and balanced design for safety and comfort. Also features tool-less blade change, adjustable foot plate, soft grip 5-position pivoting rear handle for maximum control. Includes 2 blades. Plus, it's backed by a three-year mfr.'s warranty.
- Heavy-duty 7-amp motor and 1-1/8 inch stroke length
- Variable-speed 800 - 2700 SPM for cutting a variety of materials
- Tool-less blade change
- 5-position rear pivot handle with clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation to 18 degrees
- Questions? Call toll-free technical support line at 1-866-FIX-TOOL.
- Three year mfr.'s warranty
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN