25/64" diameter, carbide keyhole router bit. 1/4" shank, 7/16" cutting length, 1-5/8" total length.
- Application: key holes for hanging plaques and shelves
- Solution: large dia end bores holes to allow nail or screw head to enter slot
- small diameter allows room for the shank of the nail or screw to enter
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood, hardwoods, softwoods
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers, hand-held or table-mounted routers
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: IT