1/4" diameter, 2-flute up spiral solid carbide router bit. 1/4" shank, 1" cutting length, 2-1/2" total length.
- Application: Solid carbide for cutting mortises and routing deep blind holes
- Solution:Combine aggressive chip removal with superior cut quality & speed
- Ideal for production settings, unmatched quality versus standard straight bits
- UP Spiral excellent for grooves and dadoes
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers, hand-held or table-mounted routers
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: IT