Preserve and protect household plumbing and water-using appliances with the Culligan® HF-360 Whole House Valve-in-Head Water Filter System. Installed on the 3/4-inch main water line at the point of entry, this filter housing is designed with a convenient built-in shut-off valve to stop the water flow at cartridge change time. The filter must be protected against freezing. The clear filter housing allows easy monitoring of cartridge life. For ease of cartridge change, a housing wrench is included. Because water quality varies, the HF-360 is sold without a filter cartridge. The following Culligan cartridges are compatible with this filter system; S1A, CW-MF, CW-F, P5 and P1.
- Culligan® HF-360 Whole House Valve-in-Head Sediment Water Filter, for installation on 3/4-inch main water line at point of entry, has a clear filter housing which allows for easy monitoring for cartridge change. Cartridge sold separately.
- Valve-in-head shut-off design, simple 1/2 turn shuts off water supply for easy cartridge change.
- Filter extends life of washing machines, water heaters, water softeners, fixtures, faucets, and other water-using household appliances.
- Use Culligan® sediment whole house cartridges: S1A, CW-MF, CW-F, P5 and P1
- NSF Tested and Certified with 5-year limited warranty
- Package includes: Housing, housing wrench and installation instructions
- Replacement parts sold separately: Culligan® OR-34 o-ring, SW-2A housing wrench and UB-1 mounting bracket
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Out-of-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: US