Preserve and protect household plumbing and water-using appliances with the Culligan® HF-150A Whole House Sediment Water Filter. Installed on the 3/4-inch main water line at the point of entry, this filter housing features a pressure relief button used at cartridge change time. The UV-resistant opaque filter material facilitates outdoor installations when necessary. Filter must be protected against freezing. Because water quality varies among locations, the HF-150A is sold without a filter cartridge. There are several replacement cartridges to choose from including; Culligan® model S1A, CW-MF, CW-F, P5 and P1. The filter comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Culligan® HF-150A Whole House Sediment Water Filter with pressure relief valve is made of UV-resistant opaque material - required when outdoor installations are necessary. Cartridge sold separately.
- UV-resistant opaque filter housing is easy to install on 3/4-inch main water line at point of entry.
- Filter extends life of washing machines, water heaters, water softeners, fixtures, faucets, and other water-using household appliances.
- Use Culligan® sediment whole house cartridges: S1A, CW-MF, CW-F, P5 or P1
- WQA Tested and Certified with 5-year limited warranty
- Package includes: Housing and installation instructions
- Replacement parts sold separately: Culligan® OR-34 o-ring, SW-2A housing wrench and UB-1 mounting bracket
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Out-of-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: US