30 Amp Digital Solar Charge Controller. Maintenance free protection for your batteries and solar panels. Prevents Overcharging and discharge at night. For Use with Solar Panels and 12V Batteries Only. Handles up to 30 Amps of Array Current and up to 450 Watts of Solar Power. Maintenance Free Protection of Your Solar Panel and Batteries. Maintain 12V Batteries in a Fully Charged State Operation. Blue Charging Light Indicates Battery Charging. Green Chraging Light Indicates Full Battery. Connect the Solar Panel Terminals to the Solar Controller Terminals.Connect the Solar Controller 0-Rings to the Battery Terminals.
- Protect battery from Discharge and Overcharge
- Handles up to 30 Amps of Array Current
- Handles up to 450 Watts of Solar Power
- Maintenance Free Protection of Your Solar Panel and Batteries
- Maintains Battery Voltage
- Maintain 12V Batteries in a Fully Charged State
- Blue Charging Light Indicates Battery Charging
- Green Charging Light Indicates Full Battery
- Digital LCD meter will continuously display battery voltage or charging current.
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN