Master Mechanic introduces a 7-1/4 inch circular saw engineered with the latest technology. User-friendly integrated laser ensures precise cuts. Compact design with ergonomic rubber overmold grip reduces hand fatigue. The 13-amp, 5,400 RPM motor supplies ample strength for ripping through all varieties of wood. The 7-1/4-inch 24-tooth carbide blade provides the cutting capacity to tackle a variety of projects including building decks, fencing, sheds, or furniture. Features aluminum upper & lower guard, durable steel base, external brush change and 0-45 degree bevel. Includes rip fence, spanner wrench and 24-tooth tungsten carbide blade. Contemporary black/gray colors. Plus, it's backed by a three-year mfr.'s warranty.
- Powerful 13-amp motor with ball-bearing construction and no load speed 5,400 RPM
- 0-45 degree bevel scale ensures accurate and precise miter cuts
- Integrated laser simplifies straight line cutting
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 2-1/2 inches for precise depth of cut
- Questions? Call toll-free technical support line at 1-866-FIX-TOOL.
- Three year mfr.'s warranty
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN