The latest rage among kitchen professionals and serious home cooks, Asian knives combine light weight and maneuverability with a seriously sharp edge. This two-piece set contains the two knives essential to modern Asian-style cooking. The three-inch paring knife is ideal for small-scale tasks like peeling and trimming fruits and vegetables, while the seven-inch santoku knife combines characteristics of a Western chef's knife and a Chinese cleaver. Great for chopping and dicing herbs or vegetables, the broad, straight blade also produces razor-thin and precise slices of sashimi, or any other fish, meat, or poultry. Oval-shaped indentations on each side reduce friction for a cleaner cut and help release food so that it falls away from the blade.
- Includes 3-inch paring knife and 7-inch santoku, a Japanese-style chef's knife
- Forged high-carbon stainless steel blades for exceptional sharpness and rust and stain resistance
- Full tang for balance and strength; forged bolster; exclusive Taper Grind edge
- Ergonomically-designed, triple-riveted polymer handles are nonporous and ultra-hygienic
- Hand wash for best results; lifetime guarantee
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN