Kneadable epoxy putty used to repair, rebuild, and restore all kinds of woods. Working time is 15 to 20 minutes, and it cures in about 60 minutes. Fills nail and screw holes, scratches, gouges and rotted wood. Blends with light-color woods and may be sanded, stained and painted. For additional information, including MSDS, please go to www.pcepoxy.com.
- 1 Oz. PC-Lumber Epoxy Repair Putty
- Kneadable Epoxy Putty Used To Repair, Rebuild, Restore All Kinds of Woods
- Work Time 15-20 Minutes, Cures In About 60 Minutes
- Fills Nail & Screw Holes, Scratches, Gouges & Rotted Wood
- Can Be Sanded, Stained & Painted
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: US