The electric baseboard heater is the number one choice for low cost installation, and the quiet operation makes it the preferred heater for bedrooms. The electric baseboard heater uses convection to circulate air. By superior design and proper placement under a window area, the electric baseboard case causes air to flow naturally. The cold air falls from the window area as the warm air rises from the heater, causing the air to tumble gently throughout the room. Cadet recommends a wall-mounted thermostat for optimum performance, or you may prefer the convenience of an optional field mount thermostat kit.
- Easy installation with pre-punched case at 1" intervals
- 240 Volts, 2000 Watts, UL listed
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Rugged steel construction
- Lifetime warranty on heating element
- Oversized high temperature limit switch with full length capillary sensor tube
- 96" long
- A thermostat is required (not included).
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Out-of-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: US