Master Mechanic introduces a 12-volt, 3/8-inch cordless drill engineered with the latest technology. Designed to meet the needs of professional tradesmen as well as weekend do-it-yourselfers, this high-quality tool is an ideal choice for general construction, plumbing, electrical installation work, and finish carpentry. New contemporary black/gray colors and ergonomic rubber overmold grip ensures a comfortable fit with less fatigue. Crafted with long-lasting, all-metal gearboxes, 17 torque settings, 0-500 RPM, trigger switch with forward/reverse & brake, 3/8-inch double sleeve keyless chuck. Includes: 1.3A slide battery, 3-5 hour charger & two double ended bits. Plus, it's backed by a three-year mfr.'s warranty.
- Powerful 12-volt drill
- Forward/reverse variable speed 0-550 RPM for drilling a variety of materials
- 3/8-inch Jacobs® chuck for easy bit changes
- Electric brake for fast repetitive driving
- One 12V Ni-Cd battery and charger
- Three year mfr.'s warranty
- Questions? Call toll-free technical support line at 1-866-FIX-TOOL.
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN