Master Mechanic introduces an 18-volt 5-1/2 inch cordless circular saw engineered with the latest technology. New compact design for better handling and boasts contemporary black/gray colors and ergonomic rubber overmold grip for less hand fatigue. Crafted with long-lasting, all-metal gearboxes and delivers 3,800 RPM. Features include: trigger switch with electric brake, spindle lock for blade change, all metal single-sleeve chuck, 0-50 degree bevel, cast aluminum upper guard, poly carbonate lower guard & steel base. Maximum cutting depth 1-9/16". Uses any 10mm blade. Includes: 24 tooth tungsten carbide blade, 1.5A battery, 1-hour diagnostic charger. Plus, it's backed by a three-year mfr.'s warranty.
- Powerful 18V motor with electric brake
- 3,800 RPM for fast rip and cross cuts
- 0-50 degree bevel scale ensures accurate and precise miter cuts
- 1 hour fast charger with auto shut-off and one 18V Ni-Cd Battery
- Trigger Switch With Brake
- Questions? Call toll-free technical support line at 1-866-FIX-TOOL.
- Three year mfr.'s warranty
In-Package Dimensions (inches)
Country of Origin: CN